Day 8: 5 Current Goals
DAY 8: 5 CURRENT GOALS
- Finish my MPhil thesis on time. I already am grappling with some ideas....but I want the academics part of my life to get over soon. I really want to start my journey in the real world. But what that is - don't ask me. I have NO idea.
- Write a bestseller. Writing a good book and getting published were yesterday's goals. Now I want to write a story which touches many hearts....and ends up becoming the next National Bestseller.
- Only buy books when I'm done reading the already unread pile I have. (Although I have a feeling book addicts like me, make and break this rule 50 times a day!)
- Even though I have a rule about being kind to people, because I don't know what their life is all about - I think I'm going to change it a bit. The new rule is: When I am saying 'yes' to someone, I am going to make sure that it, in no ways means that I'm saying 'no' to myself. Sometimes, you need to tell people exactly what you think: because people need to hear it.
- Be happy. I realize that's not a goal. But that's exactly what I want to do - just be happy.