Musings: Oh, 2015!
You were possibly one of the best years of my life. I don't know if I'll ever be able to tell you in words how much I love you.
Let me tell you 10 Reasons as to why I have loved you so much.
1. The Rajasthan Trip
2. The Mumbai Trip
Meeting Akanksha after eight long years in Mumbai.
3. Treading the waters for Self-Publishing
4. Completing MPhil thesis on time and submitting it too.
5. Getting featured in Times of India
6. When Our Worlds Collide - the second work of fiction being recognized :))
6. Playing Secret Santa with Bibliobibulis
7. Meeting some very amazing people too (look, you know who you are.)
8. Not where I want to be, but so very glad I am not where I used to be.
9. My life finally feels like it's headed in the right direction.
10. I am still very much me. The essence of 'Aniesha' will never go away. I'll always try to retain what makes me, me. No matter how much I change...
Here's hoping 2016 is going to be as full of joy as 2015.
Until next time,
P.S. - I met Ruskin Bond this year. So....that was the BIGGEST thing for 2015!!!
wow that's awesome! :) wishing you prosperous new year! :) <3ReplyDelete
wowowo! that is so awesome! You met Ruskin Bond!! I am so jealous <3ReplyDelete