10 Things Only A Writer Would Understand
1. Almost everything inspires you to write.
2. You remember every piece of conversation.
3. You always cringe when reading your first draft.
4. You're an expert at procrastination.
5. But you spend every waking minute thinking about writing!
6. You were more interested in the Beast's library than the romance brewing between him and Belle.
7. You're borderline obsessed with your favorite characters.
8. You secretly fear that you sound too much like your favourite author.
9. You try out new and ridiculous things because you want to write about them.
10. You regularly clean out your browser history.